Candles - Free Form 09 - Set of 3 Rounded Tapers - Short - Mixed Orange
FF09-OOCRegular price $97.00 Save $-97.00
While contemporary in nature, the simplicity of this set of three short mixed orange free form rounded tapered candles lends them to both modern and traditional settings. They stand up to relatively high temperatures without slumping and burn cleanly. Made using a blend of very high-grade paraffin waxes. The wicks are cotton and natural fibers without any metal. Unscented.
Made in Pennsylvania by a small team of artisans.
Candles - Set of Three Free Form 09 Rounded Tapers - Short and wide - Mixed Orange Color Palette - Set of Small, Medium and Large candles made of Paraffin wax with a natural fiber wicks
- Burn time for the shortest candle is approximately 60 hours
- Light, Medium and Dark shades of Mixed Orange (medium and dark shades of poppy orange with dark citrus orange) with Crackle Finish.
- Each set will include one of each shade but the size of the candle will not always correspond to the same shade
- Small - 14cm tall by 9cm in diameter (5.5 inches tall by 3.5 inches in diameter)
- Medium - 16.5cm tall by 9cm in diameter (6.5 inches tall by 3.5 inches in diameter)
- Large - 19cm tall by 9cm in diameter (7.5 inches tall by 3.5 inches in diameter)
- The candles are handmade and will vary slightly in color and in size. Please expect variations. All candles are unscented.
Wax Candle Details
Number of Candles: 3
Candle Shape: Shorter Rounded Taper with Wider Profile
Candle Dimensions: Small: 14cm tall by 9cm in diameter
Medium: 16.5cm tall by 9cm in diameter
Large: 19cm tall by 9cm in diameter
Candle Colors: Light Poppy Orange, Medium Poppy Orange, Dark Citrus Orange
Candle Finish: Crackled
Type of Wax: High Quality Paraffin Wax
Wick Material: Natural Fiber Wick
Estimated Burn Time: 60 Hours (Smallest Candle)
Candle Features: Clean Burning, Drip Resistant
Artist's Edition: Studio Production
Artist's Name: Rick & Margrethe Faulkner of Barrick Design
Artist's Location: Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA
Artist's Technique: Dyed, Molded and Textured