Candles - Free Form 17 - Set of 3 Asymmetric Triangular Tapers - Tall - Ocean
FF17-OCEANRegular price $80.00 Save $-80.00
While contemporary in nature, the simplicity of this set of three asymmetric triangular tall tapered ocean free form candles lends them to both modern and traditional settings. They stand up to relatively high temperatures without slumping and burn cleanly. Made using a blend of very high-grade paraffin waxes. The wicks are cotton and natural fibers without any metal. Unscented.
Made in Pennsylvania by a small team of artisans.
Candles - Set of Three Free Form 17 Asymmetric Triangular Form Tapers - Tall and Thin - Ocean Color Palette - Set of Small, Medium and Large candles made of Paraffin wax with a natural fiber wicks
- Burn time for the shortest candle is approximately 60 hours
- Light, Medium and Dark shades of Ocean (shades of sea green - greener than turquoise) with Crackle Finish.
- Each set will include one of each shade but the size of the candle will not always correspond to the same shade
- Small - 25.5cm tall by 7.5cm wide by 6.5cm deep (10 inches tall by 3 inches wide by 2.65 inches deep)
- Medium - 30.5cm tall by 7.5cm wide by 6.5cm deep (12 inches tall by 3 inches wide by 2.65 inches deep)
- Large - 35.5cm tall by 7.5cm wide by 6.5cm deep (14 inches tall by 3 inches wide by 2.65 inches deep)
- The candles are handmade and will vary slightly in color and in size. Please expect variations. All candles are unscented.
Wax Candle Details
Number of Candles: 3
Candle Shape: Taller Asymmetric Triangular Taper
Candle Dimensions: Small: 25.5cm tall by 7.5cm wide by 6.5cm deep
Medium: 30.5cm tall by 7.5cm wide by 6.5cm deep
Large: 35.5cm tall by 7.5cm wide by 6.5cm deep
Candle Colors: Light Ocean Green, Medium Ocean Green, Dark Ocean Green
Candle Finish: Crackled
Type of Wax: High Quality Paraffin Wax
Wick Material: Natural Fiber Wick
Estimated Burn Time: 60 Hours (Smallest Candle)
Candle Features: Clean Burning, Drip Resistant
Artist's Edition: Studio Production
Artist's Name: Rick & Margrethe Faulkner of Barrick Design
Artist's Location: Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA
Artist's Technique: Dyed, Molded and Textured